Gold-Peach Lids

Makeup blogger
Oh my days! It has been quiet a while since I posted anything, I have however, been spending time doing some research about how to elavate my atistry. This including learning all about digital media and all the technical way of pushing my brand forward and most importantly, acquiring more clients. As we all know, utilizing instagram and all its features can be time consuming, but once you are able to get that one picture to go viral, that is all the momentum you need to get your followers up and get them engaged.
melaninbeauties


Moving forward, here is a look I created on my lovely friend Bisi las week. She came to me for a photoshoot session and wanted something soft but glam. Knowing her personality, going too soft would mean trouble for me, so i made the eyeshadow base a little heavier than the eyeshadow itself, went a tad bit heavy on the gel liner and added some lashes (unknow vendor) to add some glam to the overall look. Enjoy the rest of the pictures below and feel free to drop helpful opinions, suggestions or questions below. 

melaninmakeup


smittenvisage

makeupforwomenofcolor

Eyeshadow base- Maccosmetics (Painterly)
Eyeliner- Inglot Gel liner 7 
Loose Powder- Ben Nye Topaz
Setting Powder-Maccosmetic MSF-dark

Share:

0 comments