Welcome


Hi guys, finally I’m able to overcome my fear by making my presence known online. What better way to promote yourself, especially if you’re going to be marketing and rebranding yourself. Anyways, school is over for the time being so I have some ample amount of time to blog and post as much as I want, hopefully without going AWOL.  

I recently traveled to Nigeria for series of occasions so I seized that opportunity to learn/brush up on some skills, such as make-up, feathered hand fan, aso-oke embellishment….yes, I actually devoted time to learn how to embellish those attires you see on the beautiful brides for the traditional wedding, looking like they just went for a Swarovski crystal bath.

Learning these skills was one thing, however, what really struck me was the working condition. Some of the workers sit all day long, arranging stones and beads on the attire, which takes a lot of creative thinking. Keep in mind, they have their competition right at the next store. Matter of fact, at the market, there are rows of store with people doing the same thing, meaning they constantly have to come up with different ideas to stay different and relevant so to speak.
Anyways, stay tune for some exciting content, I cannot wait to share my ideas with you guys as I’m also excited to get some feedbacks from you guys as well.

Enjoy!

Share:

0 comments