Juvia's Place Magic Palette


Juvia's place Magic Palette
 Hello all, hope you guys are enjoying your Friday, or Friyay as it is so popularly called these days. Anyways, I received a package today and my heart jumped for joy. It is no other than the Juvias Place Magic palette. This was a gift from a friend, who as of now has upgraded to my sister lol. It most definitely looked bigger than the picture I see all over the internet, I also tried to take some pictures of this palette to reflect its size, but i fell flat on my photography skills lol.
Juvia's Magic Palette
Although majority of these colors are not my personal favorite, however as a makeup artist, one has to accommodate and work with different colors based on clients' preferences.
The pigmentation on each colors are very intense ladies and gentlemen, i can honestly say this colors are better than you favorite high end palettes, seriously. I will update with swatches on a dark skin  and a lighter skin so you guys can get the feel for these colors.
Until next time guys, have an awesome weekend!!

Share:

0 comments